At Technocrafts, Inc, we recognize that our employees are our most important assets, and we are committed to providing competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits that support them in enhancing their well being and achieving their financial goals.
Technocrafts, Inc benefits programs provide a variety of personal and financial resources. Technocrafts, Inc employees value our willingness to try new things, to see how we can best support them and their family members, as they strive for excellence in all aspects of their lives. Read on for more information on our benefits programs.
Paid Time Off
Technocrafts, Inc offers three types of paid time off to full-time salaried employees. This package includes vacation pay, accrued annually in the following manner: Less than 1 year - 10 days, after 1 year - 12 days, 2+ years - 15. Technocrafts, Inc also provides up to seven paid sick days per year and offers paid holidays for salaried employees. A schedule of paid holidays is published each year for internal corporate staff. Consulting staff are paid for holidays observed by their clients, up to a maximum of 10 per calendar year.
Technocrafts, Inc provides full time yearly salary employees health plans (medical and vision insurance) through Aetna (including both PPO and POS options).
Technocrafts, Inc contributes 70% of the premiums for all eligible employees; for salaried employees Technocrafts, Inc also contributes 70% of the premiums for an employee's eligible dependents. The employees' contribution is paid through a pre-tax payroll deduction.
Technocrafts, Inc will reimburse eligible full time salaried employees up to $1,000 per calendar year for dental expenses. The first year benefit maximum is adjusted pro-rata based on the number of quarters of employment for that calendar year. Salaried employees also receive dependent dental expense reimbursements, up to a maximum of $1,000 per individual and subject to an annual maximum family benefit limit of $2,500.
Technocrafts, Inc has an excellent 401k program for full time salaried employees, with full online access for managing and monitoring investments. For every dollars an employee contributes to their 401k savings, Technocrafts, Inc matches .5 dollar (annual maximum matching contribution 6% of the salary). Employees are 100% vested in two years and there is no waiting period, so employees can participate at any time.
Flexible Spending Plan
Technocrafts, Inc offers a Flexible Spending Account for full time salaried employees that includes two components that allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for expenses that they may already incur.
This option allows full time salaried employees to set aside up to a $3,000 maximum in a pre-tax account that can be used to pay for the care of eligible dependents, including most Day Care expenses for minor children and Home Care Expenses for elderly parents.
Uncovered Medical Expenses
This option allows full time salaried employees to set aside up to a $1,000 maximum in a pre-tax account to offset medical and dental expenses not covered by Insurance Plans. Examples would be co-payments, extra eyeglasses, dental expenses exceeding plan limits, medical equipment rental, etc.
Professional Development Reimbursement Plan
Technocrafts, Inc will reimburse full time salaried employees professional development expenses up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year (first year maximum is pro-rated based on total quarters employed). Eligible expenses include books, classes, fees for professional associations and seminars.
Technocrafts, Inc provides all eligible full time salaried employees with both short-term and long-term disability insurance. If an employee becomes disabled, UNUM Disability Insurance will integrate with other sources of deductible income (i.e. Social Security, State Disability, etc.) to replace 60% of your earnings up to a weekly maximum of $2350, after a 14-day waiting period. For the long-term policy, after 180-day waiting period, UNUM will replace 60% of earnings up to $10,000 per month.
Technocrafts, Inc provides basic group Life and Accidental Death Insurance for all eligible full time salaried employees. The policy payout is 100% of annual earnings up to a maximum of $300,000.
Current opening on below technologies:
- Position: ERP ANALYST - ORACLE
- Participate in entire project cycle including gathering requirements analysis, gap analysis, mapping, data process flow charts, design, development, deployment, production support, and administrationDevelop enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications using ORACLE, 11i, 12i, ADF, SOA SUITE , JAVA.
- Perform administration and production support using ORACLE, API, UNIX, Shell Scripts, Create Oracle stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL, TOAD, Oracle RICE
- Job requires travel to unanticipated client site locations in the U.S.A.
- Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent; Must have 5 years (or 60 months) of relevant experience as Programmer Analyst, or Software Development, or equivalent
- To apply:
- Send resume, and salary requirement, to: email@example.com or TECHNOCRAFTS Inc, 25356 Herring Creek Drive, Chantilly, VA 20152, Ref: HR/6035
- Position: SENIOR ANALYST - CRM
- Design CRM applications for insurance, financial, retail, supply chain, and other industries.
- Implement applications based on MS Dynamics Navision & MS CRM architecture and core functionality.
- Customize and configure reports, workflows, entities, dashboards using SQL, Crystal Reports. Perform BPM (Business Process Modeling) process,
- Change management, and Data Modeling and reports./
- Perform integration using MS BI tools. Develop web apps using Java, , C#, .NET. Job requires travel to unanticipated client site locations in the U.S.A
- Requirements and Qualification:
- Must have B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent; Must have 6 years (or 72 months) of relevant experience as Programmer Analyst, or Software Development, or equivalent
- To Apply:
- Send resume, and salary requirement, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- or TECHNOCRAFTS Inc, 25356 Herring Creek Drive, Chantilly, VA 20152, Ref: HR/6034
To apply for all other positions at Technocrafts, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are interested in, if known.
Technocrafts, Inc's environment encourages employees to meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct and to grow professionally. It's our people who are the greatest resource to our company, our clients and each other.
Technocrafts, Inc looks for individuals who are results oriented, are team players, have excellent communication skills and a desire to broaden their experience in a changing technical world. We have the resources to move your career forward and are committed to providing exciting career development opportunities.
We have developed a strong and results-oriented corporate culture that is critical to our success. To fulfill our mission, we embrace a set of key values that we use for conducting business. They are client-focused delivery; leadership; long-term relationships; creativity; openness; and professional growth. To encourage the achievement of these values, we reward teamwork and promote individuals who demonstrate these values.
Our success depends on working with highly motivated, talented, and professional individuals at all levels. Only with the contributions and effort of all our employees can we expect to meet our common goals and continue the rapid growth of Technocrafts, Inc.